Your child can practice their knot tying while making this tree! Use up your leftover or scrap Christmas ribbon to make this quick and simple ornament.
- Sticks about 5-6 inches in length
- Variety of ribbon, but mostly green in color
- Scissors (preferably fabric scissors)
- Cut a 4-8 inch ribbon and tie it to your stick. It was easiest for us to tie a larger ribbon. Repeat with multiple colors or styles until the stick is full.
- Trim the ribbon with scissors at an angle to create the tapered tree look.
- Tie an extra ribbon to the top in a loop for hanging.