These Christmas characters were so much fun to make! I had prepared the felt pieces for the kids so they were able to complete their characters with minimal guidance. They are woodsy and adorable and I love seeing them on our family tree!
- Wood slices – 2 to 3 inches wide
- Pom-poms, pipe cleaners, other misc. add-ons
- Glue- Hot glue works best!
- Twine or ribbon used for hanging
- Cut out Santa’s red hat and white beard.
- Glue a pom-pom to the tip of Santa’s hat and add white felt or a pipe cleaner as the white trim.
- Paint on his eyes and rosy cheeks!
- Glue on a small pink or red pom-pom nose.
- Glue the string on before gluing Santa’s hat!
- Cut out a top hat and scarf from felt.
- Paint the wooden slice white
- Paint his charcoal eyes & mouth, a carrot nose, and rosy cheeks!
- Glue the string before gluing down the hat.
- Paint the wood slice brown.
- Cut ears out of brown felt and paint the outer edges the same color as the wood slice.
- Hot glue on his red pom-pom nose and the twigs to be used as antlers.
- Paint his eyes.
- Glue the hanging string onto the backside.