I’ve seen the full size version of these snowmen on the porches of homes in our neighborhood and I was anxious to bring them into our home as well. With a little guidance your young child will have a blast making their own wooden snowmen! They are absolutely adorable big or small!
- 1-2 inch wood slices with pre-drilled holes as follows:
- 1 slice (the largest if possible) with one hole at the top
- 2 slices with two holes – one at the top and one at the bottom for stringing together.
- Small twigs used as arms
- White paint
- Decorative paint or glitter if you’d like (my kids loved!)
- Twine or thin ribbon for hanging and stringing together.
- Paint your 1-2 inch wood slices white and let them dry.
- Use twine or small ribbon to tie the slices together. Leave a loop at the top for hanging.
- Paint his buttons, eyes, mouth, and a carrot nose! We used the tip of a toothpick to paint the nose.
- Glue the twigs on as arms and let dry!